Wednesday, July 7, 2010

New Crochet Photo Props

Every baby photographer needs this!
These stork pouches and cocoons make incredible photo props.

If you are a photographer, know a photographer or need pictures taken of your baby, you need one of these!


Color Choices:
Cream
Black

If you are interested in another color just let me know and I will find something perfect for you!
Care Instructions:
Hand wash in cold water, roll in towel and wring to remove excess water and lay flat to dry.

This is a photo prop only and never leave a baby unattended when using this item.

Photos courtesy of Angie Clayson Photography http://angieclaysonphoto.blogspot.com

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i bought a pair of your earrings last week at RealDeals. They are so cute! i really love them.

Traci said...

Thank you, I'm so glad!

Anonymous said...

How much are the photo baby wraps?

Lori J.

Traci said...

Lori~
They are $35 dollars! Let me know if I can make you one, I'd love to!
Thanks,
Traci