Friday, February 12, 2010

More Triple Threat Necklaces....& the Snow Shoe 5K

I now have 3 more of the wildly popular "Triple Threat" necklace available.
If you wanted on of these before but missed out, now's your chance. But I wouldn't procrastinate.... they are sure to dissapear fast!!




Also, A big big THANK YOU to everyone for supporting me and my team "Save Second Base" during our Snow Shoe 5K to raise money for Breast Cancer Research. We had a blast! And because of your generousity, my fundraiser boutique was huge sucess and we took 2nd place overall for our fundraising efforts, With a total of $1247.oo donated to the Susan G. Komen Foundation!! I do have some of the Necklaces and keychains left over and I will be posting them soon....and I will still donate 100% of the profits to the cause!!!

TEAM SAVE SECOND BASE

Ty Bingham, Sara Mower, Ryan Porter, Rebecca Voeller, me,

Josh Diamond, Matt Ercanbrack, Brittney Ercanbrack


Thanks again everyone!

Stay tuned... new & exciting stuff is coming soon!!!
~T.

No comments: